Global air traffic management market is valued at approximately USD 1.8 billion in 2017 and is anticipated to grow with a rate of more than 5 % over the forecast period 2018-2025.
The advancement is the air traffic management is considered as a major growth trend for the global air traffic management market.
Key drivers for the air traffic management market are increasing investment on airports, modernization of air traffic management infrastructure and growing air traffic. For instance, in April 2019, government of Canada announced investment of about $16,250 for improving safety in the airport at the Sault Ste Marine Airport for improving airport emergency communication. Similarly, as per National Investment promotion and facility agency of India, Government is planning to invest about $120 billion investment in airport infrastructure.
Check for the sample here – https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/sample/BRC00017929
Major market player included in this report are:
BAE Systems PLC.
Comsoft Solution GmbH
Honeywell International, Inc.
Indra Sistemas, S.A.
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Further, as per the International Air Transport Association (IATA), about $1.5 trillion investment is estimated globally towards airport infrastructure development by 2030.
Thus, growing investment in airport modernization is supplementing the adoption & growth air traffic management market. Furthermore, growing need for unmanned aircraft system traffic management is expected to create lucrative growth prospects of the air traffic management market across the globe. However, stringent regulatory norms and high cost of air traffic control equipment’s act as a key restraint for the market during the forecast period.
The products in Air traffic management market are targeted towards the consumer base looking for a benefiting animal source in a convenient and easy to consume way. The Air traffic management products contain essential minerals such as calcium and magnesium in larger amount unlike other animal protein based products giving a competitive edge over other animal protein sources resulting in growing demand globally. The necessity for superior monitoring and surveillance of customers at a physical store, the awareness and application of artificial intelligence in the retail industry as well as the productivity is increasing regularly. Today’s customers have almost limitless choices in their discovery and inspiration. They are not constrained by time of day or location when making purchases, IBM’s study reported. The human brain can consume and process only a limited amount of information while traditional computing is pre-programmed and rigid, unable to learn, reason, relate or interact in natural language.
The report contains imperative and pivotal details affecting the developments and growth of the market and also talks about the restricting factors that may restrain the Air traffic management market growth during the forecast period. Segmentation of the market are examined specifically to provide knowledge for supplementary market investments. Segmentation of the market on the basis of Administration and Application are elucidated in details portraying a descriptive structure of the market trends and restrictions affecting the Air traffic management market through the segments and sub-segments.
Inquire For Discount: https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/discount/BRC00017929
The report also provides the market size and estimates a forecast from the year 2018 to 2025 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America providing an exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the Air traffic management market.
The report also analyzes the factors affecting Air traffic managements market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend.
What the report features:-
- Global analysis of Air traffic management market from 2018 – 2025 illustrating the progression of the market.
- Forecast and analysis of Air traffic management market by Type Application and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
- Forecast and analysis of Air traffic management market in five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America
For Purchase this report: https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/buy/BRC00017929
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Air traffic management Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Air traffic management Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation, and industry verticals.
Name: Sameer Joshi
Email: [email protected]
Organization: Premium Market Insights
About Premium Market Insights:
Premium Market Insights is a one-stop-shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose the most relevant and cost-effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you With your research queries. Our commitment to customer service is best exemplified by free analyst support that we offer to our clients which sets us apart from any other provider.